Out Of Stock$50.00
The players act as traders trying to get victory points for building a network of offices, controlling cities, collecting bonus markers or for other traders using the cities they control. After controlling a line between two cities with your pawns you can decide to build an office (and maybe also establish control and/or get a bonus marker) or to get a skill improvement from some of the cities.
Players have to improve their traders' "skills" for the following effects: getting more VP from offices in their network, getting more available action points, increasing the number of available pawns, and getting the right to place pawns and get more special pawns.
This game appeared originally as Wettstreit der Händler at the Hippodice competition.
- 2010: International Gamers Award Nominee
- 2010: JUG Game of the Year Nomination - J.U.G.
- 2010: BoardGameGeek Golden Geek Game of the Year
- 2010: BoardGameGeek Golden Geek Best Strategy Game
- 2011: Nederlandse Spellenprijs 2011 - Winner
- 1 two-sided Gameboard (front side 4-5 players, back side 2-3 players)
- 135 Traders (wooden cubes - 27 in each player´s color)
- 20 Merchants (wooden disks - four in each player´s color)
- 16 Bonus Markers:
- 5x Extra Counting Office
- 2x Swap Counting Offices
- 2x three additional Actions
- 2x four additional Actions
- 3x Improve Skill
- 2x remove three Traders
- 5 Panels in shape of an escritoire
- 1 "completed cities" counter (black cube)
- 1 Pawn for the two player game
- 4 Cardboard Counters with soldiers to divide the gameboard into provinces in the two player game
Time: 60 minutes
Designer: Andreas Steding
Artist: Dennis Lohausen
Family: Country: Germany
Mechanics: Action Point Allowance System, Route/Network Building
Ages: 12 and up
Publisher: 999 Games, Argentum Verlag, Z-Man Games