Join us for the
& Holiday Gifts Fundraiser
Saturday 10am-Sunday 10am
A Full 24 Hours!
Open to adults
$30 | Registration Required
Space is limited!
Contact us or stop in to pre-register
Join us in playing games for an entire 24 hours!
The Blue Highway Games 24-hour Game Marathon is a long-standing annual tradition!
Event Structure & Rules:
- Doors open at 9:45am for check in. Event kicks off at 10am!
- Unable to join the event at 10am? No problem! Participants may join the event anytime between 9:45a-11p on Saturday, as long as they have registered. Participants joining late will only be able to enter the general raffle.
- Between the hours 10a-11p, participants may leave the store/event to take short breaks such as to get food at nearby restaurants/stores or to take a walk to stretch! After 11p, if a participant leaves they will not be allowed to re-enter the event space.
- Our entire event space will be closed to the public for this private event. The play space and game library will be open to event participants for the entire 24 hours!
- Casual gameplay structure. Participants choose what games to play and break out into their own groups! Participants may bring their own games or play any games in the BHG library!
- Participants may bring their own food/snacks and drinks (non-alcoholic) to the event.
- BHG will provide pizza and additional snacks & drinks for free for participants!
- Instead of doing a raffle for this marathon, we're doing a fundraiser & game drive!
- $10 from every ticket (30%) will be donated to purchase games/puzzles for children for the holiday season! We will be donating family and kids games and puzzles to a couple of local non-profits (Mary's Place & Treehouse) that serve families and children in our area to use as gifts during the holidays.
- With the funds raised, we'll select an array of products from our shelves that are family classics, kid favorites, and best sellers. The gifts will then be delivered to the donation sites later that week.
- We'll also host a game & puzzle drive on Saturday, Oct 14th! Community members and 24-hour marathon participants will be able to donate new/sealed games and puzzles to the gift drive that they purchase in our shop or bring in with them.
Games and puzzles are a wonderful way for families to spend time together. We truly believe in the power of connection, healing, and joy of board games. We are hosting this fundraiser to help bring those benefits into the lives of more families and the homes of children. If you choose to participate in this cause, we thank you and look forward to seeing what a difference we can make!