Time: 45 min
In Star Trek Super-Skill Pinball, choose one of the four unique tables and matching backglass for scorekeeping, then roll a shared pair of dice and get the pinballs rolling! You'll select one of the two die results, then move your pinball to a bumper or spinner, or target one level below with a matching number. Once you reach the lowest level, pick which flipper's roll to use to send the ball right back to the top. Play well, and you'll unlock bonuses like multiball, score multipliers, and more to help you get the high score!
The game comes with four different tables, each with its own unique art and challenges:
- Starfleet Academy features the classic pinball experience in which you'll learn the basics and try to beat the famous Kobayashi Maru!
- The Trouble with Tribbles sees you helping Kirk and the crew keep the rapidly multiplying tribbles from overwhelming the U.S.S. Enterprise!
- Lower Decks will have you join the crew of the U.S.S. Cerritos as they deal with holodeck malfunctions and artificial gravity gone awry!
- Borg Attack asks you to build a fleet of Starfleet's finest ships to take down a Borg Cube and save the Galaxy!
- description from Board Game Geek