Piece Count: 1000
Puzzle Size: 25" x 20"
Box Size: 13" x 10" x 1.875"
Franklin Carmichael (Canadian, 1890–1945) Autumn Hillside, 1920 Franklin Carmichael is well known as a fine artist in the Group of Seven, but he began his art career as a designer, graphic artist, and craftsman. His Autumn Hillside exemplifies his mastery of colors in a wooded landscape, ranging from deep greens and blues to oranges bursting with light—as reproduced for this absorbing1,000-piece puzzle.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Art Gallery of Ontario
-description by publisher