Piece Count: 300
Puzzle Size: 24 x 18 in
Christopher Marley (American) Pangaea (detail) Features metallic wood-boring beetles from Aru, Australia, Chile, and Irian Jaya. Some of the closely related Buprestid species of beetles featured in this puzzle are found on opposite ends of the planet, and that’s why Christopher Marley named this arrangement Pangaea, referring to a theoretical supercontinent joining the landmasses of the Northern and Southern Hemispheres. Join the pieces of this jigsaw together and you’ll discover the exquisite, unique beauty that only these beetles can supply.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
-description by publisher