Ages: 5-6 (Kindergarten)
Published: 2023 Revised Edition
It’s fun to be smart! Packed with questions that promote language development, cognitive growth, and social skills, these illustration-based card decks are the key to making kindergarten fun.
Loved by kids, teacher approved, and trusted by parents, Brain Quest Kindergarten question-and-answer cards help children explore and learn about phonics, word study, counting, opposites, early adding and subtracting, and more! In a set of two decks, Brain Quest Kindergarten features hundreds of questions to help kids learn exactly what they need to know, when they need to know it.
- Two full-color Q&A decks in a reusable flip-top storage box
- A parent guide to help maximize the learning and fun
- 300 questions that set the foundation for learning
- Technology questions: Introduce children to the basics of computers, technology, and logic
- Expanded social and emotional learning: Explores feelings and interactions with peers
- Updated content: Fresh and relevant to today’s families
Brain Quest decks are:
- Aligned with early learning, child development milestones
- Vetted by award-winning educators
- Great to play with and learn from
- description by Workman Publishing