School/Organization Game Nights!
Overview: An external event BHG runs to support schools and organizations in our community. We bring a few staff members to your location to lead the event, as well as all the games to play and items for sale out of our pop-up shop fundraiser. The event’s purpose is to introduce families and students to new games, encourage folks to engage in screen-free fun, and support our community!
Locations: Schools & organizations within about 7 miles of our storefront. Locations outside of this radius may be considered, however, some event or fundraiser details may be modified.
Average Event Duration: 1.5-2 hours of game play! (3-3.5 hours with set up & take down)
Typical Days/Time: Weekday Evenings, Monday-Thursdays. Fridays & Weekends may be requested, however, are rarely able to be accommodated.
Months Available: During the Seattle Public School Year September-June, except November & December.
What is needed for a successful game night:
- Time: For a great event, we need 1.5-2 hours of time for game play!
- Space: A large event room provided by the school/org to accommodate enough tables and chairs for all your event attendees.
- BHG Staff: We'll provide a few staff members to lead & manage the event.
- Volunteers: Volunteers from the school/organization! The number of volunteers needs depends on the size of event.
- Tables: Tables need to be provided by the school/organization! The quantity depends on the size of event.
- Games: We'll provide from our game library! (Typically about 20 games, depending on the event size)
- Pop-Up Shop Fundraiser: We'll provide games & other items for sale for the fundraiser! 20% of our sales for the night are donated back to the school/org!
Interested in learning more or scheduling an initial meeting?